Get paid To Promote at any Location

Exams, Exams, Exams

To put a long story short, exams are commencing for me this week. Some of you readers might know that I'm a Grade 8 student currently. For others, surprise! As a student who aims to improve on every aspects of his life (school, TheCarBlogger, etc.), I will be studying throughout this week and partly next week. The first exam starts this Monday, and the final exam will be held on Tuesday, June 10.

Final exams are worth considerably for the term average of students. Thus, I will post less this week due to the event and I would like to make a sincere apology to those who visit TheCarBlogger daily. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget that the stream of posts will kick off again next Tuesday.

William Lee
Editor-in-Chief: TheCarBlogger


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...