Get paid To Promote at any Location

TheCarBlogger is redesigned

I marked the genesis of TheCarBlogger on January 14th, 2007. That was when I was in Grade 7 and hardly knew the intricate HTML language. Today is June 22, 2008. While it does not mark any anniversaries, it does the mark the beginning of a new face for TheCarBlogger. I promised you last year that we were planning a full redesign of the website. The promise has been delivered. Along with the new design, I renew my commitment to deliver you with the latest news on Korean cars.

Now that the new design is here, I'm clamoring to unearth new ideas for improvements to the website. While I enjoy doing challenges on my own, I would like to ask you for ideas and suggestions as well. Whether it be the new design or anything else regarding TheCarBlogger, please send me an e-mail at thecarblogger@hotmail.com or post a comment right here. Thanks everyone.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...